Ideate’s focus is to find team members who know the architecture, engineering, construction professions very well, with knowledge of Autodesk software and high caliber presentation skills.
Position: MEP Application Specialist
Location: San Francisco Bay Area or Portland, Oregon - Travel is likely to Ideate offices in Sacramento and San Jose, California, Portland, Oregon, as well as customer sites in Northern California
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Duties include training/consulting/public speaking/and technical support for Autodesk's Architecture, Engineering, Construction (AEC) line of software, specifically MEP (Mechanical/Electrical/Plumbing/Piping) software.
- Background should include work in the engineering professions utilizing Autodesk MEP technology (Revit MEP/AutoCAD MEP).
- Job requires knowing the engineering profession very well with some knowledge of the software and presentation skills.
- The job also requires excellent writing, analysis, and verbal skills.
- Navisworks is secondary, but required, software competency of this position.
- BS in Engineering with 4+ years practical engineering experience or equivalent
- Knowledge of the Autodesk product line and understanding of the end-user applications a plus
- Knowledge of software industry and the competitive posture of the company a plus
- Proven track record of providing exceptional customer service and support to key customer accounts a plus
- Ability to identify customer needs and new business opportunities
- Ability to translate customer needs into product features.
- Ability to negotiate and execute a variety of support agreements
- Ability to establish and build healthy working relationships with partners, clients, vendors and peers
- Ability to influence customers and partners
- Excellent listening, presentation, oral/written communication, problem-solving ability
- Excellent at managing multiple projects
- Must be willing and able to work within a team-selling environment
- Must be willing and able to work independently
- Must be willing and able to travel as required to achieve objectives; specifically travel may be up to 2 trips per month (3-4 days each)
- Be willing to work with an off-site manager
Working at Ideate means:
- Collaborating to innovate
- Creative problem solving
- Working with passion, commitment, and enthusiasm
- Building long lasting relationships by exceeding expectations
- Having fun!
Complete job description and application details available on the Ideate Careers page of www.ideateinc.com