The mid-sized firm first considered the advantages of Revit for reasons many larger firms express: highest quality presentation and visualization of architectural design, and improvement in the collective understanding of design intent.
|Harrison Street Senior Housing, Oakland, CA - Rendering by PYATOK|
Since adopting and implementing Revit with Ideate, Inc. as its software solutions, support, and training source, PYATOK has realized increased productivity and is winning project after project where its BIM capabilities build ever-greater success. Curtis Caton, Principal, PYATOK says, “Fast track implementation started paying off right away.”
|The Summits at UC Merced|
The firm dove deep into Revit implementation with a HUD funded senior affordable housing project, Harrison Street Senior Housing.
A student housing project, The Summits at UC Merced, quickly followed with fast deadlines and complex deliverables. PYATOK used Ideate Support and Training extensively to help meet demands for fast-paced projects that would benefit from having the 3D model.
The Study in Success, “Rapid Revit Implementation Fast-Tracks PYATOK to Winning New Business,” covers an array of PYATOK projects from the firm’s earliest in the Revit implementation process to the most recent. The sampling reveals how PYATOK uses Revit to:
- overcome extreme timeline compression
- respond to unforeseeable project demands and major programmatic changes
- surmount neighborhood pressures
- adapt quickly and resolve inconsistencies
- diminish the risks of mistakes
- reduce conflicts and changes during construction
- speed approvals processes
- provide quality visualizations that assist all stakeholders
- turn the 3D model into an asset management tool
Ideate has published “Rapid Revit Implementation Fast-Tracks PYATOK to Winning New Business” online.